Re: Postgres backup tool recommendations for multi-terabyte databasein Google Cloud - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Nikolay Samokhvalov
Subject Re: Postgres backup tool recommendations for multi-terabyte databasein Google Cloud
Date
List pgsql-performance
Consider WAL-G. It works well with GCS nowadays. We have a good fresh experience of using it on GCP, for multi-TB databases.

BTW, what is your opinion on using GCE snapshots in this context? You mention that you've consider them. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Nik