Re: [BUGS] Error-Report Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: [BUGS] Error-Report Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-bugs
HI,

Please share the bitrock installation logs from system temp. My guess is this could be ACL permission issue on the data directory path. You may run the installer on the command prompt with "--enable_acledit 1" option to edit the ACL for the database service account.