Re: [BUGS] Postgres Installation Issue (COMSPEC) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: [BUGS] Postgres Installation Issue (COMSPEC)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi

If %COMSPEC%" /C "echo test ok" works fine, then it is certainly not a COMSPEC variable issue. When you hit that error and before clicking 'ok' on the GUI screen, did you check if "temp_check_comspec.bat" exist in that temp location?