Re: Error of reinstallatio - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: Error of reinstallatio
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Chant,

Similar issue was reported by a couple of more users. Last week I shared a postgresql-16 test installer with the fix. All the users confirmed the fix worked for them. I'll add you to that thread and you should also see the notification of the test installer download link.