Re: BUG #18572: Crash during postgresql-16.3-2-windows-x64.exe installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: BUG #18572: Crash during postgresql-16.3-2-windows-x64.exe installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Paul,

I've shared a test installer with the fix with you. Can you please check the inbox for the ShareFile location of the test installer postgresql-16.3-0.0snapshot10215430698.828.1.2cb8f3d.2-windows-x64.exe