Running pgAdmin 4 v3.0 on Mac? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Conor McNally
Subject Running pgAdmin 4 v3.0 on Mac?
Date
pgAdmin 4 v3.1 on MacOS
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I've upgraded from v2.1 to v3.0 on Mac.  I've noticed when I run it I no longer get the pgAdmin icon in my system dock and the client application launches in Safari.  This is all understandable given the architecture change, but can anyone explain:
  • How do I quit the server app once I've finished with it?
  • If I close the browser window, how do I relaunch the client app?  (Opening the application again from its desktop icon does nothing.  Do I need to keep a bookmark to the url?)
  • Is it possible to get an icon in the system dock to show the application is running?

Apologies, these are probably really basic questions, but thanks for pointing me in the direction of any help.

Kind regards,

Conor McNally