Re: Running pgAdmin 4 v3.0 on Mac? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: Running pgAdmin 4 v3.0 on Mac?
Date
List pgadmin-support
That confused me too at first.  I expected clicking the dock icon for pgAdmin 4
v3 to open it the second-plus time just the same as it did the first time, but
it didn't.

But I soon discovered that the first launch added an icon to the main menu bar
in the top right section, and that is where you go to tell it to re-open a
window or to shutdown etc.

This then is like lots of other service-oriented programs like Postgresql.app or
Dropbox or many others.

Nevertheless, I believe the app icon in the Finder/Dock should do something
clearly visible to the user such as opening a window that says go to the service
icon in the menu bar.

-- Darren Duncan