Anyone keep mirrors of old packages from apt.postgresql.org? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Anyone keep mirrors of old packages from apt.postgresql.org?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all

I'm trying to assemble a mirror of old package versions from
apt.postgresql.org and yum.postgresql.org, as I'm encountering more
and more cases where I really need debuginfo for a package but the
user hasn't installed it. The repos only keep the last couple of
builds, so it quickly becomes impossible to install debuginfo (or
contribs, etc) matching a user's version.

For !debuginfo that's not too bad. I just upgrade the server. But for
debuginfo it's a real problem because I often want to debug a core
that comes from a very specific build. I can't do that with another
version's debuginfo. Or I want to debug an in-progress process and
I'll lose the very state I want to look at if I restart the server
into a new build where I can get matching debuginfos.

Not coincidentally, if anyone happens to have a copy of
postgresql-9.6-dbg_9.6.5-1.pgdg80+1_amd64.deb anywhere, or has it
installed, *please* get in touch. I have a system with a
semi-reproducible buffer table corruption issue that only happens
after multiple months, and it turns out the user doesn't have
debuginfo...