Re: Supporting Windows SChannel as OpenSSL replacement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: Supporting Windows SChannel as OpenSSL replacement
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> wrote:
On 06/24/2014 03:20 AM, Jeff Janes wrote:
I've tried your 0001 patch, reflecting this refactoring, on Linux and it
caused 'make check' to hang at 'starting postmaster'.

I found the bug in the code, and I have attached the a patch which you can apply on top of the patch. The regression tests pass now on my Debian machine.

Your fix works for me as well.  Thanks.

Is there some recipe for testing the 0002 patch?  Can it be tested on an MinGW environment, or does it need to use the MicroSoft supplied compilers?

Thanks,

Jeff