Re: [WIP] Patch : Change pg_ident.conf parsing to be the same as pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: [WIP] Patch : Change pg_ident.conf parsing to be the same as pg_hba.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:38 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila@huawei.com> wrote:
> [...]

I put my self down as a reviewer for this a while ago, but I never got
beyond the stage of verifying that it applies and compiles, and that
it does what it says it does, at least in the broad sense, and that
what it does is desirable (I think it is).

I haven't done a detailed code review, or tested for corner cases.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to do either of those during
this commitfest, or at least not until toward the end of it.  So I
took myself off as reviewer so the commit-fest manager can assign
someone else.  Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Jeff