Re: Unable to open query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Brian Hansen
Subject Re: Unable to open query tool
Date
List pgadmin-support
Thank you, so I had rebuilt the container multiple times and cleared
browser cache including trying multiple browsers and none of it
worked. However, once I enabled logging... it started working again.
Not sure why that would have happened because I had tried it again
just 5 minutes before and it wasn't working. Strange why adding the
config_local.py /w the logging options would fix the query tool....

https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8