Re: Unable to open query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Unable to open query tool
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Please clear the browser cache, restart the server and try again.
If you still encounter the issue, please enable logging and share the logs. To enable logging please refer: https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8
Also, share the browser console error logs, if you get any errors.

Thanks,
Khushboo