Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Jeremy Finzel
Subject Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
skytools3 was split into a plethora of separate packages, and we
haven't yet packaged all of them (but we needed to jump ahead because
skytools3 didn't support PostgreSQL 10).

I've packaged pgq-node now, please let us know if there's still
problems.

Thanks for the reply.  We still are missing some things to make us able to actually run Skytools replication with the new packaging, namely londiste.  The new packages do not fully replicate the functionality of the legacy skytools packaging, and we are forced to pin to older versions at present for this reason.

If there is anything we could do to help with this process, please let us know.

Thank you,
Jeremy