Re: problems with large objects dump - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sergio Gabriel Rodriguez
Subject Re: problems with large objects dump
Date
Re: problems with large objects dump
List pgsql-performance
Hi,
    I tried with Postgresql 9.2 and the process used to take almost a day and a half, was significantly reduced to 6 hours, before failing even used to take four hours. My question now is, how long should it take the backup for a 200GB database with 80% of large objects?

Hp proliant Xeon G5
32 GB RAM
OS SLES 10 + logs --> raid 6
data-->raid 6