Re: PGAdmin 4: session detail case long SQL - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: PGAdmin 4: session detail case long SQL
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 7:30 PM Alain Dupeyron <adupeyron@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hi Aditya,

I have "very" long queries formatted on multilines. See screenshot below with 23 lines but SQL is truncated...

I have just updated to PGAdmin 4.16, SQL field seem to be longuer but still truncated in my case
OK. So I guess the param track_activity_query_size might be less for you DB. Refer - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/runtime-config-statistics.html
pgAdmin uses pg_stat_activity to fetch the query. It depends on track_activity_query_size how much size of the query is tracked.
To check, execute show track_activity_query_size in query tool.

image.png

Image en ligne
Thanks

Alain