Re: very strange dashboard chart behavior - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: very strange dashboard chart behavior
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Rich,

Can you please share details from Help->About pgAdmin4?

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 9:13 PM Rich Boniface <richbon@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having this very strange behavior in the pgAdmin4 server dashboard charts where the scale of the chart keeps shrinking until the chart is squished away, then it pops back up way too big and gradually squishes down until it disappears again and then pops back up, over and over.  It makes it really hard to use them for anything.

I made a quick screen recording of the issue here:

It was doing this in both pgAdmin 4 v 6.14 and now 6.16.  (I upgraded in the hopes it would stop)

Is this just happening to me?  Any thoughts on how to make it stop?  I'm on OSX Ventura 13.0.

Thanks,
-Rich

--
Thanks,