Re: GitHub OAUTH - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: GitHub OAUTH
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 3:06 AM Ron Keidar <rkeidar@blackberry.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

We are trying to set OATUH for PGAdmin on Github cloud. Our GitHub organization is using SMAL single sign on.

For the PGAdmin Oauth2 config we have set the following params:

On Github organization we have define Oauth app with the bellow params:

When trying to login fist time with GitHub I get the authorization request as expected:

After approving, I can see the app on my Github account application.:

Now when  try to login with Github login, I get the following error:

Please Advise what could be the issue.

pgAdmin needs one unique identification to create a user profile in pgAdmin, corresponding to the oauth2 profile, so by default it takes email id from the user's Oauth2 profile or you can set OAUTH2_USERNAME_CLAIM along with other Oauth2 config, if not email in user's profile.

Best Regards,

Ron

Attachment