Re: Installer for PgAdmin4, v6.10 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Installer for PgAdmin4, v6.10
Date
Re: Installer for PgAdmin4, v6.10
List pgadmin-support
Hi Ken,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 6:22 PM Ken Benson <Ken@infowerks.com> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Windows 7 reached EOL a long time ago. Please check https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-windows/ for pgAdmin version support.

[[KenB]]  which says “pgAdmin is available for 64 bit Windows™ 7 SP1 (desktop) or 2008R2 (server) and above, up to v4.30.” – but it still worked up until version 6.2

[[KenB]]  I’m just asking if that change between 6.2 and 6.10 was on purpose.

We have stopped testing installers on Windows 7. If it works then great. But, if it doesn't work then unfortunately we can't do anything in this.