pgAdmin4 form control error icon position change - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject pgAdmin4 form control error icon position change
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Team,

This is regarding the position of error icon of a pgAdmin form control. Below are the screenshots. As we can see, the error icon is overlapping the control buttons like the drop down button, spinner up down buttons, etc.

We propose that we can move the error icon to the front of the label of the form control. Below are screenshots.

Attached is the patch for the above changes.
Kindly review.
--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal