Re: pgAdmin4 not launching - Mac M1 Pro 2022 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 not launching - Mac M1 Pro 2022
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Jeff,

Please uninstall pgAdmin shipped with PG v11 of EDB as it must be a very old version. Download the ARM based installer from here - https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-macos/ and try.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 10:42 PM Jeff Bowers <jeff.bowers5@mail.dcu.ie> wrote:
Hi there,

I am trying to use pgadmin4 for university. I downloaded PostgreSQL version 11 from EDB and I was able to use SQL on pgadmin4 when I first opened it.

I finished my task and closed the application. When I tried to reopen the app it would launch, say "waiting pgadmin4 to start", and then crash.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, and I tried installing a newer version and nothing worked.

Would you have any recommendations on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Jeff.

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/

Email Disclaimer

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal