rollback button stuck - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Polgár Benedek
Subject rollback button stuck
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Support Team!

In recent versions, I noticed that the rollback button gets stuck from time to time, usually when I go to cancel query in the case of a longer query, and although it seems to do the rollback function, the button remains active and when the window is closed, it pops up the warning message that I want to- e to rollback the last query.

In the screenshot below, you can see that I pressed the rollback button 3 times and it says that it has run successfully. Rollback button stay in active status

When close the query tool get this pop up:

Please investigate this problem!

Last App info:

Thank you!

Best Regards:

Benedek Polgár

IT Operation Lead and System Administrator

Attachment