Re: Inquiry about log4j - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Inquiry about log4j
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi David,

pgAdmin4 does not use log4j.

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 4:13 PM IT-Security BCM (OEGK-14) <it-security@oegk.at> wrote:

Dear Toshniwal,

as you probably are aware, the java-logging-framework log4j is subject to a rce vulnerability. Therefor I would like to inquire if pgadmin 4 is using the log4j library.

Kind regards,

David Glaser

Logo_Mailsignatur

David Glaser, BSc