Re: Browser Display issue - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Didier Gasser-Morlay
Subject Re: Browser Display issue
Date
List pgadmin-support
Super thanks for your hard work

Télécharger BlueMail pour Android
Le 14 déc. 2021, à 09:49, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> a écrit:
Hi,

This issue is already logged. Ref:  https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6962
The fix has been sent to the upstream, when the pull request will be accepted, we will merge the fix in pgAdmin.

Thanks,
Khushboo