Re: Visual clutter in default view when viewing table data - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Visual clutter in default view when viewing table data
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Luther,

Not everyone would agree on this. But, you can raise a request here -https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new so that we can discuss on possible ways to do that.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 2:31 PM Luther Goh Lu Feng <elfgoh@yahoo.com> wrote:
I notice that the default view in pgAdmin when viewing table rows seems extremely cluttered. This is in contrast to other clients on the Mac. I have attached screenshots to illustrate.

I am unfamiliar with a lot of pgAdmin functionality. But I wonder if it makes sense to not have the following panes hidden by default when view table rows
- scratch pad
- query history
- query editor

Imho, doing so could improve the user experience

--Luther

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal