Re: Visual clutter in default view when viewing table data - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Luther Goh Lu Feng
Subject Re: Visual clutter in default view when viewing table data
Date
List pgadmin-support

Thanks for the note. I have created https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4595

--Luther

On Friday, August 9, 2019, 5:55:31 PM GMT+8, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi Luther,

Not everyone would agree on this. But, you can raise a request here
-https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new sothat we can discuss on possible ways to do that.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 2:31 PM Luther Goh Lu Feng <elfgoh@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I notice that the default view in pgAdmin when viewing table rows seems extremely cluttered. This is in contrast to
otherclients on the Mac. I have attached screenshots to illustrate.

> I am unfamiliar with a lot of pgAdmin functionality. But I wonder if it makes sense to not have the following panes
hiddenby default when view table rows

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal