Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1242 - Cleanup busy indication for tree view and tab panes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1242 - Cleanup busy indication for tree view and tab panes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the v2 patch for RM#1242
Change:
1) Removed the busy indicators from the dashboard, stats, properties, deps etc.
2) Also merged the changes of patch "busy icon not centered".

Apart from this, In Runtime environment busy indicators are not visible while rendering of Debugger and Query tool of some reason.
I will take a look this issue.