Re: 9.5 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: 9.5 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I though tabout this, and it is really an issue for FDW authors, not for
> end users, so I put this text in the Source Code changes section:

I carefully considered where to put it, and chose the compatibility
section based on the precedent of this 9.4 item:

"Foreign data wrappers that support updating foreign tables must
consider the possible presence of AFTER ROW triggers (Noah Misch)"

I don't suppose it matters much, though. I can close out that open item now.

Thanks

--
Peter Geoghegan