Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hm. The last version of this patch has not really changed since since my
> first review, and I have no more feedback to provide about it except what I
> already mentioned. I honestly don't think that this patch is ready for
> committer as-is... If someone wants to review it further, well extra
> opinions I am sure are welcome.

Why not?

You've already said that you're happy to defer to whatever committer
picks this up with regard to whether or not more than a single
suggestion can come from an RTE. I agreed with this (i.e. I said I'd
defer to their opinion too), and once again drew particular attention
to this state of affairs alongside my most recent revision.

What does that leave?

--
Peter Geoghegan