Proposed German Translation of Code of Conduct Policy - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Umair Shahid
Subject Proposed German Translation of Code of Conduct Policy
Date
List pgsql-general
The PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee has received a draft of the German translation of the Code of Conduct Policy updated August 18, 2020 for review.

The English version of the Policy is at: https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/

The translation was contributed by:
  • Gunnar Bluth
  • Daniel Westermann
  • Julian Markwort
  • Andreas Scherbaum
The translation was reviewed by:
  • Stefanie Janine Stölting
  • Andreas Kretschmer
The proposed translation is attached both as plain text and a PDF file to this message.

If you have any comments or suggestions for the proposed translation, please bring them to our attention no later than 5:00 PM UTC on Monday, January 31, 2022. What time is that in my time zone?

Thank you!

Umair Shahid
Chair
PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee
Attachment