Re: Ability to reference other extensions by schema in extension scripts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Subject Re: Ability to reference other extensions by schema in extension scripts
Date
RE: Ability to reference other extensions by schema in extension scripts  ("Regina Obe" <lr@pcorp.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
It looks like this patch needs a quick rebase, there's a conflict in
the meson.build.

I'll leave the state since presumably this would be easy to resolve
but it would be more likely to get attention if it's actually building
cleanly.

http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_42_4023.log

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 18:44, Sandro Santilli <strk@kbt.io> wrote:

> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, failed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            tested, passed
>
> I've applied the patch attached to message
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/000401d94bc8%2448dff700%24da9fe500%24%40pcorp.us(md5sum
a7d45a32c054919d94cd4a26d7d07c20)onto current tip of the master branch being 128dd9f9eca0b633b51ffcd5b0f798fbc48ec4c0

> The review written in https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20230228224608.ak7br5shev4wic5a%40c19 all still applies.
>
> The `make installcheck-world`  test fails for me but the failures seem unrelated to the patch (many occurrences of
"+ERROR: function pg_input_error_info(unknown, unknown) does not exist" in the regression.diff).

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager