Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Subject Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry, I wasn't feeling very well since Friday. I'm still not 100% but
I'm going to try to do some triage this afternoon.

There are a few patches that need a rebase. And a few patches failing
Meson builds or autoconf stages -- I wonder if there's something
unrelated broken there?

But what I think is really needed is for committers to pick up patches
that are ready to commit and grab them. There are currently two
patches with macdice marked as committer and one with michael-kun
(i.e. you:)

But what can we do to get more some patches picked up now instead of
at the end of the commitfest? Would it help if I started asking on
existing threads if there's a committer willing to take it up?

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager