Re: PGday Philly with DjangoCon? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stacey Haysler
Subject Re: PGday Philly with DjangoCon?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm on the DCUS organizer's committee and DEFNA board (the nonprofit that runs the conference). Drop me a note at stacey@defna.org and let us know what you would like to do!

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
On 03/24/2016 10:45 AM, Josh berkus wrote:
Folks (esp. Bruce & Jan):

DjangoCon this year is July 17-22 in Philadelphia:

https://2016.djangocon.us

Given that, it seems like we *really* ought to organize a pgDay either
before the conference or during the sprints.

Adding Jimmy...

Django is already present at PgConf.US, it may worth while to have that team reach out to see if we can reciprocate.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/
                        +1-503-667-4564