[Commitfest 2022-09] First week is over - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ibrar Ahmed
Subject [Commitfest 2022-09] First week is over
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Just a reminder that the first week of "September 2022 commitfest" is over,
As of now, there are "295" patches in total. Out of these 295 patches, "29"
patches required committer attention, and 188 patches need reviews. I think
we need more reviewers to low down the number.

I will keep sending the emails for the reminder and change the status
of the patches entries accordingly.

Thanks to everyone who is participating in commitfest.

--

Ibrar Ahmed.
Senior Software Engineer, PostgreSQL Consultant.