Re: [Commitfest 2022-09] Date is Over. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ibrar Ahmed
Subject Re: [Commitfest 2022-09] Date is Over.
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 at 1:43 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2022-Oct-03, Ibrar Ahmed wrote:

> The date of the current commitfest is over, here is the current status of
> the  "September 2022 commitfest."
> There were 296 patches in the commitfest and 58 were get committed.

Are you moving the open patches to the next commitfest, closing some as
RwF, etc?  I'm not clear what the status is, for the November commitfest.

I am also not clear about that should I move that or wait till November. Anybody guide me

--
Álvaro Herrera         PostgreSQL Developer  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Hay quien adquiere la mala costumbre de ser infeliz" (M. A. Evans)

Ibrar Ahmed.
Senior Software Engineer, PostgreSQL Consultant.