Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Chris Marx
Subject Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Ok, interesting, that didn't make it to the notable section of the release notes (https://www.pgadmin.org/), I'd say rather that's rather notable. Not that I know it's supposed to be opening in browser, I can see that it isn't opening because the pgadmin process is still running, even though I closed the chrome tab. But since there's no application process present, I see no way to quit the application except by killing the process manually....