Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Borisov
Subject Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, Wenhui!

On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 at 05:52, wenhui qiu <qiuwenhuifx@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Maxim Orlov
    Good news,xid64 has achieved a successful first phase,I tried to change the path status (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/3594/) ,But it seems incorrect

Maxim Orlov <orlovmg@gmail.com> 于2023年12月13日周三 20:26写道:
Hi!

Just to keep this thread up to date, here's a new version after recent changes in SLRU.
I'm also change order of the patches in the set, to make adding initdb MOX options after the
"core 64 xid" patch, since MOX patch is unlikely to be committed and now for test purpose only.

If the patch is RwF the CF entry is finished and can't be enabled, rather the patch needs to be submitted in a new entry, which I have just done.

Please feel free to submit your review.

Kind regards,
Pavel Borisov,
Supabase