Re: Support logical replication of DDLs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 at 11:33, Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)
<osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 2:22 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have handled most of the comments for [1] in the v55 version patch attached.
> > I will handle the pending comments in the upcoming version and reply to it.
> > [1] -
> > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20221207122041.hbfj4hen3ibhdzgn%
> > 40alvherre.pgsql
> Hi, Vignesh
>

> FYI, cfbot causes a failure for v55 in [1].
> Could you check it ?

Thanks for letting me know, the updated patch has the changes for the same.
I have changed the patch ordering slightly as deparsing can be tested
using  ddl_deparse_to_json and ddl_deparse_expand_command after 0002
changes. I have also moved reorderbuffer and decode changes to 0004
patch.

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment