Re: Export data from a query ran by pgagent - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Gonzalo Rubio Casas
Subject Re: Export data from a query ran by pgagent
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your quick response,

I'm afraid dumping the query results into another table is not possible as the queried database is a read-only copy of our main database.

I assume there's no way to schedule remote shell script executions with pgAgent right? I didn't find anything on the documentation about that specific point.

Best,

Gonzalo Rubio-Casas