Any public dataset for benchmarking? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject Any public dataset for benchmarking?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I'm asked to benchmark a PG-related product. I was wondering if there
is any "sort of standard" public dataset for such operations. The one
and only limit I have is I cannot use triggers with this product
(otherwise I'd use a copy of our own production datasets and everyone
would be happy, but this is the life...).

All suggestions welcome
Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a