Re: #4059 Query tool new tab recurrence - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Rahul Shirsat
Subject Re: #4059 Query tool new tab recurrence
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Removing DL not related PG directly.

++pgadmin-hackers.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 1:48 PM Rahul Shirsat <rahul.shirsat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Working on one of the features #4059, assume that query tool is open in a new tab, and the main application window is closed, with the help of Nidhi, I was able to write a warning popup message as given below:

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 12.08.58 PM.png

Can we go ahead with this message or else could you please suggest if you have any?

--
Rahul Shirsat
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.
Attachment