Re: #4059 Query tool new tab recurrence - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: #4059 Query tool new tab recurrence
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:20 AM Rahul Shirsat <rahul.shirsat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Removing DL not related PG directly.

++pgadmin-hackers.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 1:48 PM Rahul Shirsat <rahul.shirsat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Working on one of the features #4059, assume that query tool is open in a new tab, and the main application window is closed, with the help of Nidhi, I was able to write a warning popup message as given below:

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 12.08.58 PM.png

Can we go ahead with this message or else could you please suggest if you have any?

"The pgAdmin browser window has been closed and the connection to the server lost. Please close this window and open a new pgAdmin session."

--
Dave Page
VP & Chief Architect, Database Infrastructure

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake
Attachment