Re: Queries regarding staticfiles | pgarchives - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sahil Harpal
Subject Re: Queries regarding staticfiles | pgarchives
Date
List pgsql-www

Because it runs on the same hostname as www.postgresql.org, and otherwise there would be a potential conflict. The folder /media/ is in the filesystem, and should be served up as /media-static/ on http.

What am I supposed to do to resolve 404 I am getting for these urls?
image.png

We don't use staticfiles.

So, why are CSS and images not loading properly. I have attached the screenshot of the home screen with default settings. What do I need to configure to resolve this?
image.png

What do you mean "present in the github" and the one that's in pgarchives? Where is it on github and where do you see it in pgarchives?

main.css file
The CSS that is being loaded for this page: https://www.postgresql.org/list/ (actual CSS that pgarchives using) I compared this by inspecting components in the browser.

--
Sahil Harpal