Database Administrator - Austin, TX - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Grant Fisher
Subject Database Administrator - Austin, TX
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hello,

We are an award-winning energy R&D firm based out of Austin who is looking to hire a Database Administrator (DBA) to expand our data team in large data analysis and storage. Recently, the organization was named a "Critic's Pick" by Austin Chronicle!

Database Administrator Position:
We are looking to hire a full-time DBA to manage our PostgreSql database. Tasks include:
* ETL
* Scripting imports
* Designing and implementing the creation large datasets
* Working with APIs (creating and utilizing)
* Reporting
* User management

Experience Necessary:
3+ years of technical database experience on Postgres
3+ years database development and architecture
3+ years of ETL experience

Knowledge:
The applicant must posses the ability to work independently and have advanced analytic skills
Experience in troubleshooting database issues, user management, and data scaling.

Salary is dependent upon qualifications, and a moving reimbursement is available for relocation.

Thanks!

--
Grant Fisher
Data Group Manager