Re: Jobs for a Oracle/Postgres DBAs in Australia - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Cameron Shorter
Subject Re: Jobs for a Oracle/Postgres DBAs in Australia
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Joshua,
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm forwarding to the  pgsql-jobs list.

--
Cameron Shorter
Software and Data Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally
Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source
http://www.lisasoft.com