Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your time.

Please find the attached new patch for the same. As per my testing on windows/linux, it's working fine.

Kindly let me know if you face any issues and suggestions.

OK, it builds fine on Mac for me now. Some initial feedback:

- Instead of "DDL_COMMAND_START", we should use "DDL COMMAND START". The same applies to similar cases.

- Can we combine the Enable and Enable Status options into one set of radio buttons, e.g. Enabled (which should be the default), Replica, Always and Disabled?

- Please fix the sizing of the box around the aforementioned radio buttons. See the screen shots for an example of what I mean. It should match the "Fires" box on dlgTrigger.

Thanks Dave,

I will update this thread with the suggested changes.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more