Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Date
Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.  ("John Foelster" <johnfoelster@comcast.net>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi John,

Thank you very much for sharing the details. Yes i got the screen shots.

Let me summarize the problem and will try to find the proper fix for this issue after discussing this with our senior team members.

Thank you once again, have a great day.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more