Re: Questioning an errcode and message in jsonb.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andy Fan
Subject Re: Questioning an errcode and message in jsonb.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Chap,

As to how to redesign the error message is a bit confusing to
me, it would be good to see the proposal code as well.

The only concern from me is that the new error from newer
version is not compatible with the older versions, which may matters
matters or doesn't match, I don't know.

Do you mind providing the patch in your mind, and let's just ignore
the compatible issue for now.  I think that would be pretty helpful for
further discussion.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan