Re: Postgres error when adding new page - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marco Craveiro
Subject Re: Postgres error when adding new page
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom, Peter,

I'm wondering if this could be an artifact of the WAL-replay bug fixed in 9.1.6.  I'd suggest updating and then reindexing the index ...

We are running 9.1.2 it seems

We did a file system check and it all appeared green, at least as far as OSX is concerned. We then upgraded, but to save us time we moved directly to 9.2.1. This is not ideal in terms of root-causing the underlying problem but as we can't afford the time to do multiple upgrades, we had to go for it.

CDash is now very happy - no errors on the log. Many thanks for your help.

Cheers

Marco
--
So young, and already so unknown -- Pauli

blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.com