Re: error on online backup using pg_basebackup tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gerdan Rezende dos Santos
Subject Re: error on online backup using pg_basebackup tool
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Martín Marqués <martin@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hi Gerdan,

> This problem, I found in my client ...
> Why are you putting in PGDATA table ? He can not say to me
> The solution then is to continue using the start_backup , rsync and
> stop_backup. ;(

Or use repmgr. ;)

If you intend to use repmgr3 (will only work with postgres 9.3 and
above) you'll need to pass it the --rsync-only option so it doesn't
use pg_basebackup to clone.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/