commitfest: When are you assigned patches to review? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mitar
Subject commitfest: When are you assigned patches to review?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I am new to this community. I have submitted few patches to this
commitfest and I have read that it is expected that I also review some
other patches. But I am not sure about the process here. Should I wait
for some other patches to be assigned to me to review? Or is there
some other process? Also, how is the level at which I should review it
determined? I am not really too sure in my skills and understanding of
PostgreSQL codebase to feel confident that I can review well, but I am
willing to try. I have read [1] and [2].

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest
[2] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch

Mitar

--